Monday, February 10, 2014

Introductions!

Time to say hello!



<<<<      Thats me, Evie!
This is blog is all about beauty. From product trials to reviews, and yes, sadly....Failures. But, hey...Everyone makes at least a few Huge mistakes at some point in time, right? I can't be the only person who thought that gorgeous shade of Caribbean Blue would make a good eye shadow.. 
::wink::

I'm just a normal Twenty something wanting to share something I love with all of you! From my favorite products and methods, to my disastrous mess ups, I just want to share what I know with all of you awesome people out there. Hope to see you follow along for the oh so glorious do's, and the "I might never go out in public again" dont's, a few laughs, some helpful hints, and even a give away or two! 
So thanks for stopping by, and please feel free to chat! Id love to hear from everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment