Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Walmart Wednesday Haul!

  I am super excited!

          Went to Walmart just about an hour ago and, much to my surprise, found some really great stuff. Prices weren't too awful either, so I'm calling it a win/win.
 Here's a few pictures of all the great things I found!

Foundations!

Covergirl: Tru-Blend Liquid Makeup in #410 ($9)
Maybelline Super Stay  24 Hour in Sand Beige ($10)
Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear in #10 Classic Ivory ($9)
Covergirl Clean (Sensitive Skin) in # 210 Classic Ivory ($6)
Rimmel Stay Matte in #091 Light Ivory ($11)

Lip Stains!
All of these are the same brand, Revlon Colorburst, From their new Matte Collection. ($6.50)
From Left to Right:
#250 - Standout
#225 - Sultry
# 205 - Elusive
#245 - Audacious
#235 - Mischievous

Mascara
Maybelline Volum'Express- Cat Eyes ($8)

Pore Minimizing Cream
Baby Skin ($8)

 Finishing Powder

L'Oreal True Match Natural Finishing Powder, in Translucent ($9)

Varnish
O.P.I Nail Lacquer in Samoan Sand ($9)

If you want a review of any of these products let me know! 

That's it!





Have a great day y'all!!

Evie.

No comments:

Post a Comment